Rainmaker – The Showrunner Podcasting Course
Rainmaker – The Showrunner Podcasting Course
Check it out: Rainmaker – The Showrunner Podcasting Course
In an era of content abundance, what makes a podcast remarkable?
What makes it stand out above others? What makes it an irresistible choice for content consumers who are choosing where to spend their time?
Authenticity. Usefulness. Sustainability. Profitability.
When your show has all four elements, the people in your audience will find it remarkable, and so will you. They’ll connect with it, and so will you. They’ll spread the word proudly, and so will you.
The loyal audience you develop, and your commitment to serving your listeners, will become your unfair business advantage.
These are the four essential elements of a remarkable show.
When you are running such a show, you connect with your audience in a way that cannot be duplicated by any other content medium, not in this ever-emerging age of on-demand audio content.
And a remarkable show is well within your grasp, no matter what level of experience or technical know-how you feel you currently possess. Don’t worry about that.
We’ve got all the tools, tips, and tutorials you need to develop, launch, and run your remarkable show.
“Podcasting is hard. The Showrunner Podcasting Course doesn’t make it easy, but it does make it easier.
Everything about podcasting is in this course and more: how to edit, music selection, feedback on the best headline for an episode, marketing, cover art, even the support when it just all gets overwhelming. Also, the regular ‘Showrunner Huddles’ are awesome.
The content of the training is exactly what I need, and the community alone would be worth the full price of the course.”
~ Geoff Reese
Here’s what we need from you, so that we know you are a good fit for this course: Affirmative answers to three simple questions …
- Do you have a desire to connect with an audience about a topic that is important to you?
- Will the content you share educate, entertain, or inspire the people in your audience?
- Can you commit to creating content consistently and reliably so that your audience has a chance to grow?
Did you answer “yes” to all three? Then you’re ready to create a show that is authentic, useful, sustainable, and profitable.
The end result will be a master showrunner with a remarkable podcast.
We’ll show you how.
“Detailed and practical how-to information from two guys with an impressive podcasting pedigree.”
~ Ben Ramsden
Who are we?
Jerod Morris is the VP of Marketing for Rainmaker Digital. He is a veteran podcaster and currently serves as the co-host of The Showrunner and Sites. He is the former co-host of The Digital Entrepreneur and The Lede — Copyblogger’s flagship podcast about content marketing, one of the top business podcasts in the world.
And Jerod also runs shows in his spare time. He previously hosted a twice-weekly show, Primility Primer, as well as The Assembly Call and Podcast on the Brink, two immensely popular podcasts that indulge his love of Indiana University basketball. In fact, The Assembly Call is now simulcast on terrestrial radio in Indiana.
Jonny Nastor, co-host of The Showrunner and renowned host of Hack the Entrepreneur, is like a podcasting sports car: he went from zero-to-crazy audience numbers faster than he ever imagined. Launched in late 2014, Hack the Entrepreneur quickly carved out a spot on the first page of iTunes’s business podcast listings, and the momentum hasn’t stopped.
The thrice-weekly HTE has attracted attention from numerous sponsors, and it led to Jonny receiving a special invite into the initial launch of Rainmaker.FM. The show has featured guests such as Seth Godin, Pat Flynn, Guy Kawasaki, and Brian Clark.
And here is how The Showrunner Podcasting Course will draw on our experience to help you create your remarkable show:
- 10 modules, each broken into multiple lessons, that cover every facet of developing, launching, and running a podcast
- The modules include: downloadable video-based lessons (with separate mp3s available), transcripts, and action guides
- Bonus interviews with the likes of: conversion expert Chris Garrett, podcasting pioneer Jared Easley, product launch expert Jeff Walker, editing professional Toby Lyles, and other successful practitioners of the podcasting craft like Christina Canters and Sonia Simone.
- Access to “Showrunner Huddles” with Jerod and Jonny where they present on requested topics and answer your specific questions about your show or podcasting in general
- A members-only discussion group where you get private access to Jerod and Jonny and can ask questions, collaborate, share experiences, and exchange ratings and reviews with fellow course members.
- And that’s just the start …
“Jerod and Jon have produced a smart, practical course that will help you build a strong foundation of understanding what it takes to create and run a remarkable podcast.”
– Kevin Carlson
We asked Showrunner course members for feedback about their experience in the course. Here is a sampling of the responses:
Sonia Thompson, MBA
Entrepreneur, Founder of TRY Business
Owner of Prichard Communications, Publisher of Mac’s List
Nance Goldstein PhD, ACC
Healthcare Leadership Coach, Trainer, Scholar
The Honest Real Estate Agent
Your loyal podcast audience is waiting.
Are you ready to become their showrunner?
If the answer is “yes,” then join The Showrunner Podcasting Course today.
You get all of this:
- Every current and future lesson in each of the 10 modules
- Every BONUS interview we ever add to the course
- Every private webinar and Q&A we ever do for the course
- Access to the private Showrunner community
Plus, you get 30 days to try it out.
If at any point during those first 30 days you decide that the course is not for you, no matter how many lessons you’ve gone through, you can get your money back. All you have to do is contact support via email, and a refund will be issued immediately — no questions asked (except maybe how we might have served you better).
So there is no risk … just plenty of positive pushes in the direction of the podcast that will take your digital marketing to the next level.
But you don’t want to wait to act
The course is only open for a limited time, then registration is closed until … well, we’re not sure when.
Whenever the course does reopen, there will be a change: instead of getting lifetime access to everything in the course now and in the future, there will be a recurring annual fee to maintain access to the ongoing education and community.
By joining now, you pay one price, one time to lock in lifetime access to all ongoing educational materials, plus the remarkable Showrunner community.
So get in now.
Oh, and you won’t believe the price
Especially when you realize the value you receive in immediately available instruction, community, and ongoing education, and then compare it to other podcasting course options.
- Other podcasting courses cost a one-time payment of nearly $2,000.
- Or they will charge you several hundred dollars just to sign up plus a recurring annual fee of nearly $1,000.
- Or you can get a couple hours of private one-on-one consulting for $700.
Or, you can join The Showrunner Podcasting Course for less than each of those options and get a “smart, practical course that will help you build a strong foundation of understanding what it takes to create and run a remarkable podcast.” (That’s how current course member Kevin Carlson described it.)
You will also become part of a group of people just like you: aspiring and current showrunners.
So you’ll never be alone. And you’ll always be able to find the answer you need.
As another of our current students, Nance Goldstein (PhD, ACC), said:
“The very best feature is that questions continually arise as we get deeper into the work. Both hosts genuinely address questions — in huddles and group sessions, in Facebook discussions, and in fast responses to emails — as some of our questions are really so specific to our own (in)experience.”