Holly Johnson – Earn More Writing PRO
Check it out: Holly Johnson – Earn More Writing PRO
Earn More Writing PRO
A Master Course for Freelance Writing PROs
Take Your Writing Career to the Next Level
Ready to take the next step in your freelance writing career? You’re in the right place!
My name is Holly Johnson, and I’m a professional blogger and columnist who makes over $225,000 a year through freelance writing. You can find me writing for websites like The Simple Dollar, LendingTree, Bankrate, U.S. News and World Report Travel, Fodor’s Travel, and more. Plus, I travel about 12 weeks a year. So, yeah, I get around!
My flagship course, Earn More Writing, has helped hundreds of beginners launch successful freelance writing careers while teaching established writers how to earn even more money. It provides a fantastic foundation for anybody who wants to earn a living as a freelance writer. I highly recommend you check it out if you haven’t already.
But, enough about the original.
Earn More Writing PRO is a master course in online freelance writing, diving deeper into the issues that can help set you apart from the crowd. We’ll tackle the most common questions left unanswered by the orginal Earn More Writing – including how to master different types of online content, how to properly source your articles, productivity and bookkeeping hacks, how to have important (but difficult) conversations with clients, and much more.
So, if you’re ready to improve what you’re worth, add more value, and take your writing career to the next level, it’s time to get started with Earn More Writing PRO!
Earn More Writing PRO is the course for professional freelance writers who want to stand out from the crowd and become the freelancer clients love!
What You’ll Learn:
Earn More Writing PRO will teach you how to advance your online writing career by becoming a more professional and valuable freelancer. In this course, you’ll learn how to:
- Master different types of online content
- Properly research and source your articles
- Increase your productivity to earn more money
- Add incredible value to make yourself indispensable
- Find and keep the most desireable clients
- Improve your invoicing to save time and stress
- Have difficult conversations with editors and clients
- Form the proper mindset to become a six-figure freelance writer
Holly Johnson is an award-winning writer and content creator who practically lives on the web.
In addition to serving as Contributing Editor for The Simple Dollar, Holly writes for well-known publications such as U.S. News and World Report Travel, Personal Capital, LendingTree, Bankrate, Fodor’s Travel, and Frugal Travel Guy. Her work has been featured in The Wall Street Journal, Forbes, Fox News Business, Kiplinger’s Personal Finance, CNN, the Indianapolis Star, and other premier publications.
With her husband, Holly also owns two websites of her own – Club Thrifty and Travel Blue Book. You can follow her on Twitter or Pinterest @ClubThrifty.
Module 1: Understanding Different Types of Online Content
- Learn the three main types of online content you’ll be asked to write
- Understand what differentiates each type of content
- Learn my tips and tricks to find jobs within each type of content
Module 2: How to Master Each Type of Online Content
- Learn to create superior online content in all three major categories
- Review various writing samples and explore detailed examples of how they can be improved
- Get my best tips for becoming a better writer, no matter where you’re writing
Module 3: Researching and Sourcing Basics
- Understand how to properly research and source your articles
- Learn how to differentiate good sources from bad (and why it’s important)
- Get tips for locating the best sources
- Learn why using proper researching and sourcing techniques makes clients love you
Module 4: Productivity Tips to Earn $1,000 Per Day
- Learn to identify high-maintenance clients and avoid them
- Explore how you can increase your productivity by completing small tasks
- Get my best tips for combating writer’s block
Module 5: Finding Killer Clients
- Understand and master the art of “warm pitching”
- Learn about my favorite resource for connecting with high profile clients and publications
- Learn how to locate clients who (probably) have the money to pay you
Module 6: Conversations You’ll Need to Have
- Understand why good communication with clients is essential to getting ahead
- Learn to professionally communicate with clients regarding payment and the scope of your work
- Learn how to set expectations and control the conversation
- Read real-life examples of how I’ve responded to clients in sensitive situations
- Get ideas for how you can respond to unreasonable clients in a professional manner
Module 7: PRO Tips for Adding More Value
- Learn how to add more value and make yourself an important part of your client’s team
- Find out how to add value without seeming overly needy
- Explore my nine favorite ways to add value with ease (and make more money in the process)
Module 8: Tracking, Invoicing, and Bookkeeping Basics
- See the simple way I keep track of my assignments and due dates
- Learn how to create a basic invoice (and why basic is better)
- Find out how we handle our bookkeeping
- Learn some of my favorite tricks for saving time and money on administrative tasks
- Get suggestions about my favorite tracking, invoicing, and bookkeeping tools
Module 9: Mindset Rules for the Six-Figure Freelance Writer
- Find out why the best writers don’t always make the most money
- Learn what matters and what doesn’t when it comes to making money
- Understand how structuring your day can help you achieve financial success
- Get my favorite tips and tricks that successful writers use to get ahead
I think you’re going to love this course and get a ton of value out of it. But, don’t take my word for it! Here’s what some more of my students had to say:
“Holly’s course is hands-down the best investment I’ve ever made! It more than paid for itself within the first couple of weeks of applying her advice. This is my third month as a full-time freelance writer and my income is about to match my salary from my full-time job.”
– Veneta Lusk, Freelance Writer & Owner of BecomingLifeSmart.com
“I started freelance writing as a way to make some money while I looked for a fulltime job after mine had been eliminated. For months, I had only one client and could not find the way to increase my client base...The first client I signed as a result of the advice in the course more than paid for the cost, and I just signed my fourth client. It works if you work it! I’ve decided I no longer need to find a fulltime job.”
– Deena Hosmer, Freelance Writer & Owner of DJ’s Dreams and Shoestring Digital Design
“Holly’s course completely changed my freelance writing career. Before taking the course, I was earning a few hundred dollars a month writing. In a little over a year, I was able to earn $5,000 in a single month. Holly’s advice is practical, helpful and the honest truth that every successful freelancer needs to hear.”
– Sarah Sharkey, Freelance Writer & Owner of AdventurousAdulting.com
“Holly’s Earn More Writing Course is easily the best investment I’ve made in my writing career. I work full time but would love to make enough through writing to replace that income. “Earn More Writing” was the catalyst to get me on my way to just that. I’ve been able to build a solid portfolio, gain some initial paid writing gigs, build a following on social media, and develop relationships with other freelance writers to secure several long-term writing gigs that pay more.“
– Kevin Payne, Freelance Writer & Owner of FamilyMoneyAdventure.com
“I knew I had the writing chops but didn’t know how to market myself or build a viable freelance writing business. I looked to Holly’s Earn More Writing class a bit nervously because I wasn’t sure what to expect, but figured I had nothing to lose. I was pleasantly surprised by her realistic and no-nonsense approach…I am still going back to Holly’s steps for building a writing business, continuously adjusting them to fit my own goals. Holly gave me the jump start I needed to re-imagine what I’m capable of doing.“
– Marie Morganelli, PhD, Freelance Writer & Owner of PreciseWords.org
“Holly Johnson’s Earn More Writing course gave me to tools I needed to successfully launch my freelance writing career. From how to pitch, how to be the freelancer editors love working with, and how to manage my time to maximize earnings, EMW delivered the goods. That’s because Holly is the real deal; she makes her living as a freelance writer, and she knows from experience what works and what doesn’t…I highly recommend Holly’s EMW course to anyone serious about building their freelance writing business.“
– Sandra Parsons, Freelance Writer & Behavioral Finance Expert